Men In Panties 'Are The Shit' According To Canadian Columist

Wondering how other women feel about you lads who like to wear lingerie? I've done a little snooping, and happened across this delightful response to a man who asked her if his desire to wear lingerie in bed with his wife was 'gay'... Here's part of her response:

I think men in lingerie are the shit myself, something that got off to a rollicking start with a magazine spread about 15 years ago featuring the Red Hot Chili Peppers in bras. I've always asked boyfriends to wear my bras and the occasional babydoll, and not one of them has said no (it's swell what you can ask boys to do when you make it clear it'll be worth their while). By the way, most gay men I know wouldn't even consider wearing lingerie. More often than not it's straight-identified men who dig the dainties. If anything, your reasoning should lead you to think your wife's gay, but no, it just looks like you're both queer. Welcome! I'll notify the league to send a rep over with a basket of goodies.

There are plenty of women out there who love their men in lingerie, so don't give up.

To view the original extended version, you can go here.

No comments: