Man In Panties, or Cross Dresser?

Many men just like to wear panties, or lingerie in general, and other men like to go much further and cross dress entirely. Here's where you guys can contribute your thoughts and feelings on what is a very controversial issue. I received this comment from a woman on one of the Men in Lingerie articles that went thus:

"my husband started out wearing ladies underpants during sex and I accepted it...Then he started wearing them under his clothes....Next it progress to bras, nylons and falsies and bright red lipstick.........I put up with this for 5 years wanting him to be happy, we are now going thru a divorce......At first it didn't bother me but I think my husband really wants to be a woman....."


This obviously falls outside the realm of most people's experience, but it does raise a common issue and fear for women who are involved with, or are considering becoming involved with a man who wears lingerie. How can a woman be sure that the man doesn't simply want to be a woman, or won't want to start dressing in full feminine dress all the time?

The article is HERE

Feel free to leave your own thoughts and opinions there.

No comments: