Catching Him In Lingerie

By Mrs Jones

Not too long ago, I found my husband of five years wearing lingerie. Not just any lingerie either, my lingerie. I must admit, I probably should have realized earlier, after all, it wasn't me stretching out my panties. I just thought I had lost a little weight, and that perhaps my pretty lingerie didn't fit me anymore. It was always the pretty lingerie too. My red lace panties, my expensive baby blue silk thong with the pearl embroidery, even my Agent Provocateur camisole and panty set, they all seemed a great deal looser than they had done when I tried them on in the shop. Being a lady however, I was more than willing to accept the idea that I had simply lost weight.

He agreed too, in fact he would often compliment me on how slim I was getting. He was a very sneaky man, but in the end, he got caught out. I came upon him, hiding in the closet, dressed up to the nines in a pair of my best silk stockings, those red lace panties I was telling you about, and a little camisole I hadn't seen before. It seems that he'd been purchasing his own lingerie.

He stammered, and stuttered and blushed like a little boy when I caught him, I have to admit it was rather charming in a way, to see him looking so sweet and so guilty at the same time.

I questioned him, rather enjoying it, asking him how long he'd been wearing my lingerie and how long he'd been buying his own. He answered me, standing there in the closet, his hands clasped over the panties as if to hide them. Eventually I smiled, letting him know that he wasn't in trouble with me. There are worse things to find out about your husband, that's for sure.

I also found that I rather liked the demeanor he had in that lingerie. He was softer, more willing to listen, more willing and wanting to please too. I've had him do a great many things about the house since catching him in lingerie, including doing the vacuuming and cleaning. He sets about the tasks with much more vigor when he is dressed in lingerie.

I rather think I'll keep my man in panties...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

lol, this story is very funny and cute in a way. It makes me glad how some women can be so accepting!