She Caught Me In Panties

This is a letter from one of the regular readers of the blog who wanted to share his story with the readership. A big thanks goes out to him for sharing what was quite a personal moment in his life.



Well men, my biggest fear and greatest fantasy were realized over the weekend - she caught me. She caught me in panties. I suppose the only saving grace was that at least they weren't her panties.

You see, we'd just got to that stage in our relationship where you have to make that next step, but you don't want to rush things and move in. This girl is hot, and I don't want to lose her, so I gave her a key to my place. That was my first mistake.

My second was forgetting that she had the key. I had been working on Saturday morning, and I was unwinding in the afternoon with a few beers and, yeah, my favorite panties. I haven't got to the point where I wear them out much, but they're my naughty secret when I come home and relax.

So there I am, on the couch, drinking a beer and watching the game when all of a sudden there is an unearthly screeching sound. (I love you ladies, but that squealing screeching sound you make is enough to wake the dead.)

I shot up off the couch, thinking that someone had died or something, and she was standing there, keys in her hand, staring at my silky blue clad butt.

I was caught, and I knew it, so I figured I'd try to play it off casually. I said hi, walked over and gave her a kiss, and asked if she wanted a beer. I think she agreed out of shocked politeness. She's so sweet that way. It actually took her a few minutes and about half a bottle of beer to ask what I was doing.

I hate to say it, but I used a chick line, something along the lines of 'what? these old things?' Yeah, I know, lame, but it seemed to satisfy her. We watched the game, well, I watched the game, and she watched my crotch, at first with a stunned look, and then with a different agenda in mind. I think the turning point was when she reached out to touch them and commented on how lovely and smooth they felt...

No comments: