Silver's Detective Agency - Part Two

Silver's Detective Agency
By Hope Alexander


Part Two - In which we discover the nature of the panty thief....


Part One

Of course, like most of the criminally minded, this panty thief would never admit that she was one. No, she claimed to be nothing but an art dealer on the fashionable north side. It was bollocks of course, in my line of work, you learn to spot people who are hiding things, and the moment I laid eyes on Miss Sarah Boinkwell, I knew she had more than a few skeletons hiding in her pretty little closet.

She looked out of the screen at me, her full pink mouth set in a little pout, her eyelashes caught mid flutter around sweet green eyes, red waves of hair setting her creamy skin off to perfection. Oh she was a pretty one alright, if it wasn't for the fact I knew her skirts hid seven and a half inches of trouble, I'd be thoroughly tempted myself. Fortunately for sissy Sarah, I'm strictly a ladies man. Unfortunately for her I'm tough on crime, real tough.

Does it sound like I had a personal bone to pick with this lady? Well, let's just say that even the best of us are sometimes caught out. You see, Sarah Boinkwell and I weren't actually strangers when I agreed to take this case. I had met her for the first time at a little soiree I was holding at my apartment, she came as the date of a charming gentleman friend of mine, and was rather the little social butterfly as I recall, flitting about the place making sparkling conversation and entertaining the other guests thoroughly.

It was a lovely evening. I was dressed in a black sequined gown that clung from head to toe, long slits up the sides revealing my shapely sheer black stockinged legs and just a hint of garter. Even in my role as host, I like to think that I would have been more shrewd than to allow myself to be taken advantage of by a thief in my own domain, but I must confess that I was thrown off my game by another little lady that evening, Jane Domehard, a divorcee and satisfied client. A lot of women are put off by an unrepentant male crossdresser, but Jane was well in the thoes of post divorce exploration and she wanted to try everything, including me. A gentleman does his best never to refuse a lady, and it seemed that night her hands never left me for an instant. As a result my mind was a little hazy when pretty sissy Sarah minced over to me, clutched at my arm and asked where the ladies room was I directed her to my en suite, thinking nothing of it at the time.

It wasn't until the next day when Jane was cooking us eggs for breakfast that I realized my panty drawer had been well and truly pillaged. Sissy Sarah had an eye for quality, I'll give her that, I still haven't been able to replace some of the panties she stole that fateful evening. Since then Sarah had pulled off several similar heists, targeting the Governor's wife amongst other high profile citizens, and attracting the attention of the police. Oh yes, she had been a very, very bad girl indeed, and bringing her to justice would be an exquisite pleasure.

1 comment:

Leah said...

The plot thickens! Sarah Boinkwell? LOL!