Thank You!

A very big thank you to all those of you who have voted on the poll, and especially to those who took time out to email me your reactions to 'Corporate Lace'. I'm still more than open for feedback and suggestions, but the response so far has already shown that there is definitely a desire for more such fiction.

For those of you who don't know, I am a writer and author by trade, and have penned quite a few erotic stories for various publications under various pseudonyms. I am starting a line of erotic fiction just for men who wear lingerie, but instead of going the traditional publishing route, which is fairly long and arduous, not to mention costly for the reader, I've decided to provide several short stories as single downloads in .pdf format as a starting point.

You'll be able to download them free of charge, though I will provide a link for donations, which are always appreciated. I am a big fan of the creative commons approach to publishing, and the philosophy of leaving it to the audience to decide what a story is worth, if anything at all.

The full length version of 'Corporate Lace' will be available for download later this coming week. I hope you enjoy it, and once again, welcome your feedback. If there are certain themes you'd like to see explored in these stories, feel free to let me know. If I get enough requests for a particular theme, or if it strikes a chord, you may very well see it explored in an upcoming story!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thank you, Hope, for you decision to continue the story! I am looking forward to reading and downloading the complete story, and any future one you care to submit. I am looking forward to the donations link also.
Stormy