The Day I Was Caught Wearing Panties - Part Three

By Mr Panty Love

Find Part One HERE
Part Two HERE

So there I was, sitting on the edge of the bed in my white business shirt, spiffy blue tie, red panties and black lace topped hold up stockings. It was a little hard not to giggle, but not out of amusement, more out of glee. I may have giggled, I can't remember because the next thing I remember was a horrified kind of shriek and a cry of “You slut!”


My girlfriend! Not only was she home early herself, but evidently she had caught sight of my stockinged legs and mistaken me for another women bedding her man! I didn't have time to move, to hide, nothing. She came around the corner like a daemon possessed, then stopped dead when she saw me, her mouth hanging open. Whether it was shock, or surprise, or relief at finding out that I wasn't cheating on her, I don't know.


“Wh...what are you doing?” She asked the question, even though it was pretty obvious.


“Hi darling.” I said, trying to play it cool. My heart was pounding a million miles a minute, but panicking wouldn't get me anywhere, it was too late to pretend as if something else was going on, she had caught me fair and square.


She looked at me for a long moment, and a strange light came into her eye. At the time I wasn't familiar with it, though I am now. A slow smile spread over her face. “So this is what you've been up to.” She said, shaking her head with that smile on her lips.



No comments: