The Day I Was Caught Wearing Panties - Part Two

By Mr Panty Love

Find Part One Here



I could have sighed with sheer relief, in fact, I am pretty sure that I did. Slipping into those panties was like running under a sprinkler on a hot day, or diving under a waterfall, or, well, you get the idea. There is just something about panties that feels so damn good. I really don't see why women get to have all the fun. It is pretty unfair when you think about it. Why shouldn't us chaps have a chance to be comfortable as well?


Well, it's a little more than comfort, of course. I guess most of the readers will know that already. Anyway, back to my story. I had just slipped into my favorite panties, and was so enjoying the feel of them that I decided to add a pair of stockings to the mix. I don't often wear stockings, and I wore them even less back then, so this was kind of a special treat.


I rolled them down to the toes, so as not to ladder them, sat down on the corner of the bed, and slowly unfurled them over my leg. There is something special about the way that stockings, especially silk stockings, feel going on. These were black ones, as I recall. They were those ones that come up to about mid thigh and hold themselves up. So there I was, sitting on the edge of the bed in my white business shirt, spiffy blue tie, red panties and black lace topped hold up stockings. It was a little hard not to giggle, but not out of amusement, more out of glee...



No comments: