A Book About Men Who Wear Lingerie?

Mkay, so here's a question for my readers. My stealthy stats tell me that there's a fairly decent number of you who return here fairly often, so to you faithful regulars I say hello, and thank you, and have a question to ask. (Newbies are, of course, always welcome, but the question may be a little harder to answer if you haven't read a few of these articles.)

I quite often get emails commenting on how useful my articles are, primarily for men who are trying to introduce their female partners to the idea that men like to wear lingerie. So the question is this... would any of you be interested in seeing a book written about men who wear lingerie - straight heterosexual men, that is (once again, not to alienate any gay men who like to wear lingerie, its just you chaps seem to have fewer issues with the topic, and if you do, you're probably not coming to a woman for advice anyway), both for general interest, and for introducing women who are not familiar with the idea into the realm of men in panties and bras and whatnot without freaking them out.

I'm going to put up a poll on the side bar and leave it for a month or so, and see what you guys think. I love writing about men who wear lingerie, and if I do put this book together, it would be great to have some contributions from you chaps as well. I think there is much progress that can be made towards gaining greater understanding of men who like to wear women's lingerie, not to mention acceptance, or at the very least, getting the hell over it. They're just panties for chrissakes.

This is entirely in your hands guys... let me know what you want!

- Hope Alexander

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It would be great if you wrote a book on this topic. I would definitely buy it, because your articles rock.

It would be something refreshing for the market.