Lace Bras For Men

There's nothing more sensual or sexy than a lace bra. The lace bra has become one of the biggest lingerie fashion icons of our time, and it is little wonder that some men like to wear lace bras as much as women do. Whether out of comfort or for pure pleasure, lace bras are some of the most popular choices for men who like to wear lingerie.

I've picked out a few examples of lace bras and discussed their advantages and features below. If you're a fellow looking for some inspiration for his bra collection, you may just find it here.

Beautiful lace bras for men...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the TV de LCD, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://tv-lcd.blogspot.com. A hug.

Rikosound said...

I find it somewhat of a relief that this is becoming much more open! I hope women will find it fun and sexy for a man to wear a bra and or grow breasts! That too will be more prevalent as time goes on! I love wearing a bra and actually all lingerie! and heels! It is a wonderful sensation and a great way to feel feminine!

Anonymous said...

I love panties and dresses

I enjoy wearing a short skirt with a see through thong


I dress at home and feel so femme..
not really gay but LOVE lingerie