13 Days Left To Vote On The Poll!

I'm so happy that so many of you have taken the time to vote on the "I wear panties because..." poll. It's been truly interesting to discover a little more about what makes men who wear panties tick. For mainstream society, those non panty wearers, it is probably imagined that only the most perverted men (or gays) would wear panties.

Now perhaps my poll was a little skewed because there wasn't a "I wear panties because I'm a raving pervert who also likes to engage in penis puppetry on public transportation whilst sacrificing a fluffy animal and undressing nuns with my eyes, and occasionally my hands" option, but there was a "none of the above, you fool" option, which so far, only 6 of you have chosen.

Thus far it seems that in many cases, guys just like the feel of panties, though the naughty and girly camps are also fairly well represented. As a special reward at the end of the poll, I'm going to make a chart of the results, because charts rock.

No comments: